Now that NYFW is all wrapped up, there’s another stylish event for us to turn our attention to: the Academy Awards, which are just 10 days away. And though we can’t wait to see what all of our favorite stars are wearing on the big night, there’s no denying we’ve spent the most time wondering what ensemble Best Actress nominee Rooney Mara will choose.
She’s worn looks by Givenchy, Prabal Gurung, Miu Miu and Louis Vuitton over the past several months, but there’s no telling whose frock the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo star will pick for the Oscars. To help Rooney out, we’ve assembled what we feel are the strongest ensembles—all fresh off of New York’s Fall 2012 runways.
Which of these dresses is your top choice for Miss Mara? Did we miss any awesome options from the fall collections?
More on Luckymag.com:
- Five Inspiring Celebrity Outfits From NYFW
- Alexa Chung Takes Us Shopping
- Kate Middleton’s (New) Favorite Fashion Brand—And Where to Buy It
- Lucky Stars: Leighton Meester in Miu Miu and Prada
- Snap Poll: Would You Wear a Cheap Dress to a Fancy Event?
For more fashion chatter, follow Elana on Twitter: Follow @elanafishman
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine