The following is a guest post from our friends at The Budget Fashionista.
Crisp fall weather brings a jolt of extra energy, making us want to revamp our daily routines: exercise, beauty, etc. Fortunately the beauty one’s easy to overhaul, thanks to amazing yet affordable beauty products like the ones on our fall shopping list. From eye makeup remover to hair glazes, each of them is under $10—so go ahead, stock up on them like they’re bags of Halloween candy and go a little crazy reinventing your look. (But not, like, costume-level crazy.) For the full list of products, please visit Thebudgetfashionista.com.
More on Thebudgetfashionista.com:
- 11 Ways to Spruce Up Your Home this Fall
- These Bloggers Really Know How to Rock It Out
- The Case for Ugg Boots
- Don’t Cry Over Broken Nails: Fix Them With This Tutorial
- Nail Art DIY: Glorious Gradient Manicure
More on Luckymag.com:
- Nine Style Secrets Stacey Bendet Learned From Her Mom
- Best of Fashion Month: Beauty
- Best of Fashion Month: Shoes
- Leighton Meester Talks Gossip Girl’s Finale, Making Music and Playing Hugh Laurie’s Love Interest
- Celebrity DJs: Their Best Looks
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine