There’s nothing like a solid fall dress to give your wardrobe the backbone it needs to last you till winter (or next spring). So we’ve put together 10 awesomely accessible fall dresses that all cost less than $50.
Fall Dress Quick Tips:
- Layer it. The key to pulling off the fall dress look is to layer them. Layer your fall dresses under a warm cardigan or over a pair of skinny jeans.
- Belt it. Belts are the #1 accessory for fall, which is good–the accessory helps to define your waist.
- Tights. Just in case you haven’t go the memo, it’s time to let go of your nylons. Tights can be worn by ALL ages (not just teens) and have the added benefit of keeping you warm.
More on Luckymag.com:
- 50 Jeans Under $50
- Eight Pricey Fall Runway Pieces That Are (Practically) Sold Out
- Surprising Habits Of People With Perfect Skin
For more deals and steals, visit TheBudgetFashionista.com.
Be sure to also check out:
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine