Steven Alan quietly launched its bi-annual sample sale online last Tuesday. The event normally occurs in downtown Manhattan and initially, we were a little bummed that we couldn’t dig through boxes and rolling racks in person. However, the digital move actually makes everything much easier to shop (unless awkwardly sharing a mirror with five other half naked people is your thing) and the selection is really, really amazing. Along with pieces from the company’s main line are marked down goodies from a bunch of our favorite brands, including Rachel Comey, A.P.C. and Whit.
There’s a little over a day left before the event closes and still tons of deals to be had. Click through the slideshow below to shop our top 10 picks and then here to browse everything.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Beach Cover-Ups for the One Percent
- Seeking an Outfit for the End of the World
- The NBA Has So Much Fashion Steeze Right Now
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead on Vintage, Vampires and Playing Mary Todd Lincoln
- Scoop Style Genius: Perfume is Here!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine