Yesterday brought a handful of jaw-dropping moments for Team USA at the Olympics. Not only did our women’s gymnastics team—aka the "Fab Five"—take home the gold for the first time since 1996, but super-swimmer Michael Phelps made history as he won his 19th (!) medal in the 4×200-meter freestyle relay, making him the most-decorated Olympian of all time.
With our awesome athletes pocketing golds, silvers and bronzes left and right, it’s only natural for viewers at home to feel a bit envious. And while it takes a backbreaking training regimen and crazy-strict diet to make one’s way to the Games—heck, Ryan Lochte flips 650-pound tires!—you needn’t resort to such taxing practices to earn some shiny neckwear of your own. Just look to the gleaming medallions below, all of which are sure to make you look like a champion without having to, well, win anything.
More on Luckymag.com:
- The Lucky List: 100 Most Stylish Athletes
- Great Olympic Style Moments
- Olympic-Themed Stuff You’ll Actually Want to Buy
- Under $50: Non-Boring Workout Gear
- Gwyneth Paltrow vs. Blake Lively: Which Blonde Star’s Fragrance Ad Reigns Supreme?
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine