U.S. Open season is officially upon us, and frankly, there’s no better way to help ease our Olympics withdrawal—not to mention distract us from New York Fashion Week’s imminent start. In addition to the sheer thrill of watching our favorites face off at Arthur Ashe Stadium, we also adore this particular sport because of its time-honored commitment to style. Face it: swimming may have some of the hottest athletes, football the toughest and track and field the fastest—but when it comes to well-dressed sportsmen and women, tennis totally has the advantage (sorry).
To wit, we’ve rounded up the 10 tennis players whose style we absolutely love (last one, promise). Which all-star’s your favorite? Think we missed anyone? Let us know, and click here for more info on the U.S. Open.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Grand Slam: Tennis-Inspired Fashion
- Maria Sharapova Talks Style and Sweets at her Sugarpova Candy Launch
- The Lucky List: 100 Most Stylish Athletes
- Lucky Stars, Mini Edition: Roger Federer’s Twin Daughters in Oscar de la Renta
- Katie Holmes Treated Herself to 15 New Pairs of Louboutins
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine