At last, fans of Uniqlo’s wallet-friendly cashmere, flattering denim, legendary Heattech and cozy outerwear can get their hands on their favorite Japanese staples with the click of a mouse. Uniqlo.com relaunched today with e-commerce—and of course, we wasted no time in picking out our choice pieces from the freshly updated site.
Uniqlo lovers already know that the brand holds special promotional deals each time it opens a new flagship—and in keeping with the principle and to celebrate the e-commerce launch, you can currently pick up $9.90 jeans, ultra-light down jackets and parkas for $49.90 and select cashmere pieces starting at $59.90. The deals run through October 28 only, though, so get clicking. Additionally, the site’s equipped with a cool "recommendation engine" that remembers your shopping preferences—sizes, colors, etc—and uses them to offer you new products you might like each time you visit.
Check out our Uniqlo favorites in the gallery!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Uniqlo’s New Campaign Features Leandra Medine and Natalie Portman’s Husband
- What’s in Store: Shopping the New Joe Fresh
- Furla Launches Its Candy Collection at Saks Tonight
- Ankle Boots: To Buy or Not to Buy?
- Kate Middleton Wore a Floral Alice Temperley Dress With Sheer Sleeves
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine