We first spotted the flatform—a towering, retro-looking lovechild of the sandal and platform—on the Spring 2011 runways. But over the past year, these comfy, clunky shoes have showed no signs of fading away. In fact, the flatform has even evolved somewhat since it first emerged on the fashion scene. Now, stacked-sole iterations of the espadrille, brogue and sneaker are popping up all over the market.
Still, it’s the steady platform sandal we were first drawn to, and the pair we are most excited to slip into this season as the weather warms up. Click through the slideshow to check out 10 standout pairs that’ll have you standing tall in style.
More on Luckymag.com:
- The CFDA Sells a Second Range of "You Can’t Fake Fashion" Bags on eBay
- Introducing Madewell’s Style Spinner
- StyleMint Launches Sunglasses: See Mary-Kate and Ashley Model Them in This Video!
- Trend Spotlight: Bras on the Runway
- Acid Wash Jeans: Why We Love Them (And How to Wear Them)
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine