The following is a guest post from our friends at Fab Sugar.
This summer we want to dress artsy-cool in a bevy of photographic prints inspired by runway shows from designers like Dries Van Noten, Carven and Rachel Comey. Not only does this print take us back to the ’90s (think tropical palm trees), but we love how brands have revamped the trend with sleeker, sportier silhouettes and colorful landscape prints.
Style tip: keep the trend from looking too kitschy by tempering photo-print pieces with tailored accompaniments, like black trousers and sharp sandals for a directional approach toward modernism. Or you can always go the sporty route and throw on a cool photo-print tee with denim cutoffs and Chucks for an effortless day at the beach. Enticed?
More on Luckymag.com:
- Flapper Inspiration From the Novel, The Chaperone
- The Best Fabrics to Wear in Summer
- Ballin’ on a Budget: Street Fair Edition
- 10 Minutes with Emily Blunt and Rosemarie Dewitt
- P.S. I Made This: Erica Domesek’s Aztec Tee For All Your Summer Concerts
More on Fabsugar.com:
- Shop 170 of the Best Shoes and Accessories to Up the Ante on Your Summer Style
- Get Ashley Madekwe’s Perfect Summer Night-Out Style
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine