New year, new shopping strategy—that’s how we do things at Lucky. And fortunately, there’s a crop of cool new shops popping up across the country to help us get to what we’re good at. While we’re obviously the first to praise the convenience of e-commerce, there’s just something about the instant gratification and visual appeal of a beautiful brick-and-mortar store that keeps us coming back for more.
To that end, we’ve rounded up the top 10 buzzed-about stores you’ve just got to check out this calendar year. From the Southern outpost of a modernist décor shop to a multi-story luxury boutique on NYC’s Upper East Side, you’re gonna want to hit ‘em all.
More on Luckymag.com:
- How to Shop Your Favorite Fast-Fashion Stores Like a Pro
- Jason Wu for Target: The Complete Lookbook
- Fake Designer Collaborations That Should be Real
- Elyse Walker’s Forward Move
- Inspiration Board: Minty Fresh
For more fashion chatter, follow Elana on Twitter: Follow @elanafishman
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine