Straight-up sexy as they may be, the skimpy outfits at the annual Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show aren’t exactly designed with practicality in mind. Completely sheer underthings, 50-pound angel wings and mechanical, wearable props are all par for the course at the lingerie extravaganza—but every so often, you’ll find a look that might actually work in the real world.
Click through for the 10 outfits from last night’s show we might actually dare to wear ourselves—after several months of intense workouts, that is. And remember to tune into CBS on December 4 to see all these looks—plus many more—in motion.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Cara Delevingne and Jourdan Dunn Are Walking In the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show
- Victoria’s Secret Angel Alessandra Ambrosio and Her Daughter Star Naked In the London Fog Campaign
- Sasha Obama Wore Chris Benz on Election Night
- BaubleBar Collaborates With Essie
- Watch: Models Free Fall While Wearing Rachel Zoe’s Resort Collection
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine