We’ve told you once, we’ve told you twice and we have no problem telling you again: White works all the time. White linen and white eyelet, however, does not. And it won’t for another six months. Until then, it’s best to stick with snow-hued pieces of nubby/wooly/textured variety. We’ve found some good ones to take you straight through spring—click through the slideshow below to shop them all now.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Bird’s Jen Mankins Takes Us Shopping…in Paris!
- Fall 2012 Fashion: Everything You Need to Own
- Fall 2012’s 10 Best Accessories
- One to Watch: Maggy Frances
- Shop Anthropologie’s Latest Made in Kind Collaborations With Timo Weiland and Tracy Reese
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine