Not all closets require the same level of spring cleaning. While some beg for multi-day overhaul, complete with several Container Store runs and trips to Goodwill, others need but a few easy tweaks, like the 12 tips from our editors below. Of course, both types of wardrobes will benefit from their advice—the first kind just requires a lot more prep work.
Scroll down for 12* super simple ways to organize your closet:
*Okay, more like ten—not everyone has the benefit of a fastidious significant other or two closets to work with.
For more spring cleaning ideas see:
- Eight Ways to Organize Your Beauty Products
- How To: Organize Your Stuff
- Five Easy Ways to Organize Your Clothes
- Clinton Kelly’s Tips For a Clean and Organized Closet
- How To Organize Your Beauty Products—And Your Bathroom
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine