While buying sweaters in the dead of winter might cost an entire paycheck, warm weather knit-shopping is more wallet-friendly affair. During the summer, lightweight cardigans and pullovers are usually less than half the price of thick, woolen styles. And just as cute. Today, I found 11 woven pieces I can’t live without, all under $50. (Which, doing the math, is STILL less than I paid for my favorite wool Proenza sweater last December. Sigh.) Click through to shop them now—’cause trust me, these prices are seasonal.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Great Olympic Style Moments
- 14 Tie-Waist Tops Under $50
- Lucky Listens: Erika Spring
- Beauty Session: Emily Giffin
- Comic-Con’s Best Dressed Celebs: Shop Their Looks Now
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine