Honestly, I’m not sure that I can remember the last time I wore a belt.
It’s not that I have any objection to belts; it’s because for who-knows-how-long now, I’ve been on a quest for the perfect one and have never quite found it (until now!). I don’t need just any functional belt to hold up my pants. I want one that’s pretty. One that will add some real pizzazz to my outfits that are just somehow…lacking something. I want something to liven up plain pairs of shorts or to cinch the waist of breezy dresses—and any one of these would fit the bill. Click through the slideshow to see my picks!
More on Luckymag.com:
- 50 Crazy-Cool, Colorful Clutches That’ll Elevate Any Summer Outfit
- How To Keep Your Shoes Fresh All Summer
- The Five Fall Accessory Trends We Can’t Wait To Wear
- The Right Way to Wear a Floral Headband
- Six Things To Know About Wearing Hats
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine