Spending money right before Thanksgiving usually stresses me out. While it’s still socially acceptable to buy for myself, I don’t want to be broke for all the holiday shopping that’s just weeks away.
This year, however, the season’s sales have arrived early and I’m taking advantage. On the 19 sites below, there are enough deals to buy myself a new Turkey Day outfit, surprise my mom with cashmere Christmas socks and still have cranberry sauce/pumpkin pie/mashed potatoes cash for November 22nd.
Scroll down now to see for yourself.
1. Rebeccataylor.com: As part of the brand’s "Friends & Family" sale, customers get 20 percent off everything—including that navy tweed jacket Kate Middleton wore last April (get it here)—with the code RTFRIENDS12. The offer ends this evening at midnight, though, so there’s no time to debate between this fringed pullover and a fur-collared coat you’ll wear with everything—just buy ‘em both. Also, for orders over $150, shipping is free!
2. Madewell.com: Another less-than-24-hour window of opportunity: Until tonight at 11:59 PM ET, all purchases over $150 will be 25 percent off with the coupon code WOOHOO, plus shipping on everything is waived. This is more than just a great opportunity to buy yourself some graphic sweaters, skinny jeans and rugged booties. Right now the site is full of crowd-pleasing gift-y things—like Baggu bags and Happy Socks—worth buying up in bulk. Now you’ll be covered for white elephant and last minute hostess presents!
3. Stylemint: Now through November 14, the more you buy from the Olsen twins’ Mint division, the more you’ll save. Stocking up on $30 worth of goods merits 20 percent off, $60 is 30 percent, $90 equals 40 percent and $150 or more means half-off. No code is needed—just add the products to your cart and the discount will be applied upon checkout.
4. Jcrew.com: Already-marked-down items are an additional 30 percent off with the code MUSTHAVE now through Sunday, November 18 at 11:59pm ET. There are hundred of men’s, women’s and children’s pieces to choose from, so you can knock out a big chunk of your holiday shopping for very little money. Additionally, any online order over $175 earns you complimentary shipping.
5. Bloomingdales.com: Friends and family or, you know, anyone using the code FANDF at checkout will receive 20 percent off items from most labels until November 12—along with free delivery. Applicable brands include Marc by Marc Jacobs, Earnest Sewn, Joie and oodles more.
6. Theoutnet.com: You only have until tomorrow at noon before the e-tailer’s 80 percent off sale ends. There are still plenty of steals to be had from over 200 luxe brands like Balmain, Michael Kors and Versace.
7. Barneys.com: The department store just dumped a new batch of items into its rapidly-growing sale section, now 400 pieces large. There’s no coupon code to use, but the deals are all there—like Current/Elliott cropped jeans for $89 (was $228) and an $199 L’Agence dress (was $325).
9. Gemmaredux.com: Nothing here is actually on sale but if you add the code SandyRelief between now and November 20, 30 percent of the sale will be given to Mayor’s Fund to Advance New York City to help hurricane relief efforts in NYC. So mathematically speaking, if you were planning to donate anyways, you’ll be saving money. Plus, all participants will receive free shipping—woo!
10. Stevenalan.com: As the brand gears up for its annual NYC-based sample sale, its clearance section has been getting larger and larger. Right now there are about 200 items on the women’s side alone, with pieces from both its in-house label and from other designers, like Rachel Comey and Dieppa Restrepo.
11. Victoriassecret.com: You have until November 13 at 11:59 PM ET to get either $15 off $100, $30 off $150, $75 off $250 or $150 off $500 with the code FALL12. Also, until tonight, you can participate in the company’s "panty party" offer of seven pairs of cotton undies for $26 with the code PARTYON.
12. Gap.com: Until midnight this evening, all orders on men’s, women’s and children’s clothes are 30 percent off will the code GAPFRIENDS.
13. Oldnavy.com: This one also ends tonight—use the code ONGIFT to get 20 percent off your entire purchase.
14. Bananarepublic.com: Rounding out the trifecta of deals from the Gap/Old Navy/Banana Republic umbrella is an offer of 30 percent off orders of $150 or more by applying the code BRSHOP30. Promotion ends at midnight.
15. Saksfifthavenue.com: Thousands of select items from some of our favorite brands, like 10 Crosby Derek Lam, James Perse and J Brand, will be up to 40 percent off until November 20. And all orders—sale or not—are shipped free with the code SHPNOV.
16. LOFT.com: You have to sign up to get the code, but once you do, the entire site is 40 percent off until tonight at midnight.
17. Tibi.com: There are geo-patterned pants, leather tank tops and more on-trend pieces marked over half off in the site’s sale section. Also worth checking out is its Sandy Relief page—visit it here. Nothing is on sale, but 10 percent of each purchase goes to The American Red Cross from now through November 13.
18. Clubmonaco.com: Prepare yourself before the next cold front hits by getting 30 percent off cold weather accessories with the promo JUST4U. Selection includes fun pieces like text-friendly convertible mittens and cozy cheetah-print gloves, but ends on November 14—order while you can!
19. Lordandtaylor.com: On top of all the markdowns already happening—almost everything is on sale for Veteran’s Day weekend—customers will receive an additional 20 percent off their entire order by using the code VETSDAY.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Help Hurricane Sandy Victims By Shopping Online
- Best Coat for Your Body Type
- MTV EMAs 2012: The Best Looks And How to Get Them
- Nail DIY: The 4-Step Panda Manicure
- Louis Vuitton’s First-Ever TV Commercial: Paris, Arizona Muse and a Hot Air Balloon
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine