1. Double Vibrating Neck, Traps and Scalp Massage, the Vince Hair Experience
Scalp massages are truly one of the best things in life—a good one renders you immobile with bliss. This one looks terrifying—but I want to get it anyway because it could be the best thing that’s ever happened me. Are those vibrating hair dryers?!
2. Naga, Miraval Resort & Spa
One part rhythmic gymnastics, two parts massage, a therapist uses silk suspended from above to maximize stretching and melt tension. Naga refers to the Buddhist “half-human serpent”—exactly what the woman in this photo is channeling.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Six Statement Pants We’re Kind of Obsessed With
- 10 Fashionable Things You Still Can’t Buy Online
- Lucky listens: Alexis Krauss of Sleigh Bells
- Seven Pairs of Doorknocker Earrings to Elevate Winter Outfits
- Eight Travel Bags as Pretty as the Outfits You’ll Pack in Them
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine