The leading ladies of ABC Family’s addictive drama Pretty Little Liars have inspired many Monday-night shopping sprees with their stellar onscreen style. Now, two of the show’s leads—Lucy Hale and Ashley Benson—are flaunting their sartorial chops for Bongo in the company’s Spring 2012 campaign.
Since Hale and Benson are known for their characters’ trendy wardrobes, we think they are a perfect fit for the youthful brand. Embodying the label’s "sexy/sweet" theme, the duo model fringed hot pants and slouchy tees that would look right at home in Hannah and Aria’s closets (hopefully without ‘A’ lurking behind them). Their contracts also bode well for the actress’ futures—past ambassadors include Kim Kardashian, Nicole Richie, Rachel Bilson and Liv Tyler, all of whom were signed early on in their careers.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Get Berenice Bejo from The Artist‘s Favorite Ballet Flats
- Anna Dello Russo Wants You to Take "a Fashion Shower"
- 50 Tech Accessories Under $50
- Quickie Video: Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin Shoot Anna Selezneva For Juicy Couture
- First Look: Ann Taylor Taps Kate Hudson For Spring
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine