It’s pretty hard to believe that the spring of 2013 will mark Kate Spade New York‘s 20th year in business. After all, the brand’s youthful glow hasn’t waned—it’s brighter, poppier and prettier than ever before. To help kick off the celebration, KSNY held its spring presentation this morning in Tribeca. And in honor of those 20 fabulous years, here are 20 things we loved about the show:
1. Pink and yellow gingham nail art by the one-and-only Deborah Lippmann.
2. Mondrian-inspired dresses and skirts.
3. Pointy silver penny loafers.
4. Embroidered daisies.
6. Brad Goreski, who styled the show, running around with his trusty cameraman.
7. Creative Director Deborah Lloyd‘s long red hair. Please don’t ever cut it!
8. A handbag specifically designed to store a bottle of Champagne.
9. Scaffolding as a presentation platform, inspired by Ormond Gigli’s photograph "Girls in the Windows."
10. Techncolor florals.
11. Models sipping out of bottled water with straws. Because it looks daintier.
12. Bows, bows, bows.
13. Hot pink!
14. Hair man Tommy Buckett’s play on the pompadour.
15. Crazy-graphic necklaces.
16. A clutch shaped like a pair of sunglasses.
18. Frame bags.
19. Mint green. Everything.
20. Knowing that we still have a whole year to celebrate KSNY’s cheeky evolution.
More from Luckymag.com:
- Shop Fall Street Style
- Brooklyn Decker Says Husband Andy Roddick Is ‘Clueless’ About Fashion
- 2012 VMAs: The Night’s Best Looks and How to Get Them
- Join the Lucky Community
- 50 Under $50: Jeans
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine