Stella McCartney and Alexa Chung—two bona fide UK national treasures—won big at last night’s British Fashion Awards in London. The former took home both the Designer of the Year and the Designer Brand of the Year honors, while Alexa snagged the British Style Award for the third year running. Hey, it’s not like any other It Brit stood a chance in that particular category.
Among the other major winners? Cara Delevingne was named Model of the Year, Erdem nabbed the prize for New Establishment, Nicholas Kirkwood won Best Accessory Designer and J.W. Anderson was honored for Emerging Talent in Ready-to-Wear. Click through to see and shop what everyone wore to the ceremony—you’ll notice the talented winners are well represented!
More on Luckymag.com:
- Alexa Chung Takes Us Shopping: A Lucky Exclusive
- Nicholas Kirkwood Designed Angel-Worthy Shoes For the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show
- Kate Middleton Has Bangs Now
- Garance Doré’s Boutique Is Now Live
- Shop the Trend: Baseball Caps
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine