At last night’s Primetime Emmy Awards, Homeland and Modern Family took home the top honors, but it seemed like there were more shows to root for than ever this year—which in turn meant more showstopping dresses to ogle. From Claire Danes and Julianne Moore’s lemon yellow looks to Zooey Deschanel‘s ice blue ballgown, the red carpet was packed with bright, feminine looks—in fact, few stars wore black. Click through to see and shop our favorites.
More on Luckymag.com:
- The 2012 VMA’s: The Night’s Best Looks and How to Get Them
- Emma Watson’s Best Looks from the Perks of Being a Wallflower Press Tour
- How to Wear Your Summer Favorites Through Fall
- Shop it Out: Lana Del Rey’s "Blue Velvet" Video for H&M
- Anne Hathaway’s Custom Valentino Wedding Dress: What We Can Expect
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine