For those of you who aren’t aware—and/or who have been living under a fashion rock (no judgment here!)—ModCloth is an awesome online retailer that specializes in indie and retro-style women’s clothing. The past-era look is definitely on trend for summer: think high-waisted shorts and skirts, frilly blouses and ruched one-piece swimsuits. Though ModCloth launched its plus size section a few years ago, it’s now expanding its selection of size-16-through-26 offerings on a daily basis. The site has a perfect mix of summer options for us curvy girls, from cutoffs to one-of-a-kind halter dresses like the polka-dotted one I am wearing above. Let’s be honest: retro silhouettes have been known to look great on a body with curves, and ModCloth definitely has us covered! Tip: the e-tailer’s plus size line tends to run small, so be sure to size up while ordering! All of the clothing I am pictured in above is a size 3X.
Click through to shop some awesome plus size gems from ModCloth.
Check out my blog, Margie Plus!
Follow me on Twitter: @MargieHolla
Photo: Keegan McCLung
More on Luckymag.com:
- 30 Plus Size Graduation Dresses—All Under $100!
- Cannes Film Festival 2013: The Best Looks and How to Get Them
- Exclusive: Margie Plus Takes Us Behind The Scenes At Torrid’s HQ
- Billboard Music Awards 2013: The Best Looks and How to Get Them
- Rev Up Your Look With These 10 Unexpected Plus Size Moto Jackets
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine