Basic blues are all well and good, and colored denim‘s a new classic at this point. Still, what do you wear when you want to take your leg-wear even further? Patterned pairs, of course. Whether you pick ones in a sweet floral print, tribal-style ikat or wild animal pattern, these twisted takes on denim are incredibly of-the-moment and shockingly wearable. Just team them with a basic solid-colored top or little leather jacket and let your legs do the talking.
Click through the slideshow to check out 25 fun patterned pairs that might just relegate our trusty blues to the back of our closet.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Kate Middleton: One-Year Style Retrospective
- Best Jeans for Your Body Type
- Which White Jeans Are Best for Your Body Type
- Denim on Denim Through the Ages
- This James Van Der Beek Jeans Commercial Is a Spoof
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine