Celebrities seem to be everywhere we look these days, from television to magazines and even clothing lines and makeup collaborations. While the stars are constantly trying to outdo themselves and catapult their fame to new heights, a select few have crossed over into the world of fashion seamlessly and don’t appear to be going anywhere any time soon.
Sure, Lady Gaga might be a style icon of sorts and has certainly inspired an entire avant-garde movement in the music industry with her talented Haus of Gaga team, but these stars take on a more wearable and relatable approach to fashion, and that’s why we love them.
Click here to read the rest of this story on Thebudgetfashionista.com.
photo: WWD/Steve Eichner
More on Luckymag.com:
- Features Editor Jenna Gottlieb Shares Her Summer Shopping List
- Beach Towels for the One Percent
- What to Wear to a Summer BBQ
- Which Fancy Jumpsuit Is Best?
- Snap Poll: Would You Wear UGGs to Your Wedding if They Were White and Sparkly?
More on Thebudgetfashionista.com:
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine