The following is a guest post from our friends at Fab Sugar.
Following suit on Spring‘s ultra-ladylike brand of styling, we’ve found ourselves not only loving the ankle-strap silhouette, but the T-strap rendition as well. Its literal T-shaped bar provides a sleek finish, subtle peekaboo "cutout" and an ankle slimming silhouette. After spotting the likes of model Jessica Stam, Evan Rachel Wood and Chloe Moretz donning their own versions of the strap-happy style, we were inspired to get in on the trend, too.
Try a tribal-infused beaded wedge with white-cropped trousers, or opt for a more feminine feel with a pair of sexy patent leather heels and a delicate floral frock. We’ve got 30 T-strap styles—wedge, stiletto, chunky pumps, flats and everything in between—perfect for this season’s warm weather adventures. Click through to see all our editors’ picks and shop your favorites.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Betsey Johnson Makes Luggage
- Prada Is Sponsoring the Italian Olympic Sailing Team
- Eight Outfits That You and He Will Both Love
- Shop Emma Stone, Kelly Osbourne, Katy Perry, Selena Gomez and Kristen Stewart’s Outfits From the 2012 Kid’s Choice Awards
- Mad Men Season 5, Episode 3: Shop the Show
More on Fabsugar.com:
- The Easiest Way to Add Spring’s Tropical-Print Trend to Your Wardrobe
- DIY: Add Rock ‘n’ Roll Studs to Flats!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine