The following is a guest post from our friends at FabSugar.
For the past couple seasons, fashionistas near and far have been jumping on the bold-bracelet-combo bandwagon. But to keep our wrist candy fresh, we’re taking cues from the Fall ’12 collections—think 10 Crosby by Derek Lam and Prada—which placed a renewed emphasis on mix-and-match prints and bright color patterns.
Additionally, we’ve zoomed in on five ultracool street-styler wrists, straight from Milan and New York, that all show off a similar "anything goes" mantra in terms of mixing and matching. Let’s apply this free-for-all rule to your stacking strategy. Pair a studded cuff with Summer camp-inspired friendship bracelets, juxtapose a woven lanyard wrap with gem-encrusted bands, or play tougher spikes against softer jewel-toned bangles—the more creativity you apply to your wrist, the better.
Click through now for 45 of our editors’ favorite bracelets, conveniently priced under $100. For the rest of this story, please visit FabSugar.com.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Stella McCartney Fall 2012: Singing the Blues
- Spring’s Prettiest Plus Size Wedding Dresses
- Share Your Bra Horror Stories
- How We’d Spend the $98,000 Neiman Marcus Store Credit From Last Night’s GCB Premiere
- Shop Mila Kunis, Katy Perry, Kristen Stewart, Jessica Alba and Kanye West’s Paris Fashion Week Looks
More on FabSugar.com:
- Which Cosmopolitan Fun and Fearless Attendee Looks Most Fab?
- DIY: Add Style to a Sweater or Blazer With Elbow Patches!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine