The following is a guest post from our friends at Fab Sugar.
We’re all guilty of having style mood swings and that’s totally OK. In fact, it’s great, especially when you can mix-and-match softer, girlier pieces with more Winter-savvy ones.
Try a moto-inspired leather jacket with an orange sherbet-hued chiffon blouse or pair a ladylike floral-printed minidress with ultra texturized separates, including a shearling-collared coat, herringbone tights and a chunky knit cardigan. It’s all a matter of how you spin it, and we think there’s more than a few ways to get the job done. Grab your prettiest prints and most feminine frocks; then, inject a comfy, cozy edge into the fold.
Click through to see how we’ve interpreted this "opposites attract" styling state of mind and shop your favorites!
More on Luckymag.com:
- 25 Bras Under $25
- Closet Collage Guest Edits our Tumblr
- Mark Cross Bags Launch Next Week at Barneys
- Hudson’s New Lou Lou Pants Launch a "Phosphorescent Invasion"
- Watch Right Now: New Twitterer Kate Bosworth’s Moroccan Holiday
Also check out:
- Stylishly Mix Dressy and Casual Clothes, Here’s How!
- Kate Bosworth, Liv Tyler, Elizabeth Olsen and More Hit Sundance in Style
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine