Never underestimate the power a boyfriend-cut piece can have when paired with the right top and jewelry—especially when you have the satisfaction of knowing it cost less than $50. Click through to get shopping.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Martinis and Stripteases Galore: An Evening With Mr. Porter
- Suits & Style: Talking Early Fashion Memories and Tom Ford With the Cast of Suits
- Jil Sander’s Comeback Show Gets Rave Reviews; Shop Pieces From Her Heydey on eBay Now
- How to Wear as Little as Possible to Work and Still Look Professional
- Rihanna vs. Blake Lively: Who Wore the Red Suit Better?
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine