It’s February—the coldest month of the year—and odds are your workout motivation has cooled down too. While hiring a militant trainer or shelling out for trendy classes might help to revive your enthusiasm, buying new workout gear will too, and for much less money.
At under $50 a pop, each of these options is a fun and inexpensive way to get your mind back in the gym game—and, of course, leaves extra funds for clothes that aren’t elliptical-exclusive.
More on Luckymag.com:
- 2012 Grammy Awards: The Best Looks and How To Get Them
- Carolina Herrera Fall 2012: A Stylist’s Dream
- Tibi Fall 2012: Put a Bird on It
- Tommy Hilfiger Fall 2012: Downton Tommy
- LoveSpoils.com Lets Couples Spend on Each Other By Shopping For Themselves
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine