1. We’d love to see Kate Middleton amp her polished lady style to the next level. Preferably in one of these killer ensembles from the Spring 2011 collections.
2. From a fresh sharpies to comfy boots, country singer gone pop star Taylor Swift shares her tour-time essentials.
3. Victoria’s Secret supermodel Maggie Rizer chats with Francesco Clark (founder of amazing skincare line Clark’s Botanicals) about posing in Vogue and perfecting her runway walk.
4. Between her fiery red hair and voluptuous curves, Christina Hendricks’ body was practically made for working a red carpet gown.
5. We’ve shopped the first look from Kate Middleton’s North American tour for less–get the tailored navy suit and classic little satchel here!
6. Are you as excited as we are that goodies from Zara and H&M are finally available for purchase online? Stop by suddenlee.com to shop the two mega brands and 300+ more (Bonus: the e-commerce site only charges one shipping fee for multiple purchases!)!
7. Lucky‘s August cover girl, Christina Hendricks, brings her wardrobe essentials to set–check out what the bombshell can’t live without and shop the looks for yourself.
What’s with All the Spam in the Comments Section?
We’re sure that you’ve noticed the flood of spam in the comments section lately. Spammers beware–we are completely on top of it. As we figure out a way to put a stop to this madness, we ask you for your patience and that you don’t stop leaving your own comments, because we love hearing from you!