1. Playfully sweet and subtly sexy, a classic polka dot piece gives any look retro-girl twist.
2. Office attire guru and founder of corporette.com Kat Griffin shares the top five pieces that should be in every girl’s work wardrobe.
3. After nine months of on-point maternity outfits, Oscar-winning actress Natalie Portman and her fiance Benjamin Millepied welcome a baby boy to their family. We dreamed up a few baby gift ideas for the sure-to-be-stylish tot.
4. Do you prefer a really cool pencil skirt or a fancy mini? An army parka or a cozy poncho? Stop by our Facebook page to weigh in on our ultimate fall fashion showdown–only two will survive!
5. Tune in next week to catch our five-day series of guest blogs by the amazing man behind Clarks Botanicals, Francesco Clark.
6. Leelee Sobieski’s mix of simple cognac heels and a minimal white suit for the CFDA awards was sheer perfection. Here, we shop out the actress’ sleek look for less.
7. The entrants to our next Faces of 5F contest with Bergdorf Goodman have really outdone themselves. We especially love Simone’s low-key style–beachy hair and a worn-in chambray shirt.
What’s with All the Spam in the Comments Section?
We’re sure that you’ve noticed the flood of spam in the comments section lately. Spammers beware–we are completely on top of it. As we figure out a way to put a stop to this madness, we ask you for your patience and that you don’t stop leaving your own comments, because we love hearing from you!