1. Gorgeously glowing and undeterred by a growing bump, these pregnant celebs keep their maternity style fashionably effortless.
2. Available in 18 universally flattering shades, Chanel’s Coco Rouge Shine is our go-to lipstick this spring.
3. From “Shop the Old-Fashioned Way” to “How to: Fast Fix for Discolored Metal Hardware,” our Lucky How-To Library is full of exclusive editor advice.
4. Spice up your wardrobe this weekend with party-ready pieces in bold bengal tiger prints.
5. After spotting Victoria’s Secret model Miranda Kerr outside the Crillon Hotel in layered blacks and a floral skirt, we had to cop her look for less.
6. For only $60.80–of which 100% of proceeds go to Japan earthquake/tsunami charities–we found a sweetly casual pendant that matches everything.
7. Cozy fur accents, menswear-inspired overcoats, punchy colored denim–this batch of inspiring, of-the-moment street style is the best we’ve ever seen.
What’s with All the Spam in the Comments Section?
We’re sure that you’ve noticed the flood of spam in the comments section lately. Spammers beware–we are completely on top of it. As we figure out a way to put a stop to this madness, we ask you for your patience and that you don’t stop leaving your own comments, because we love hearing from you!