The following is a guest post from our friends at Fab Sugar.
If there is one bag you invest in for the warmer months, it should be a crossbody for its chic functionality—it lets you go hands-free! This season, it’s all about size: just as clutches went supersized this spring, crossbody bags got smaller and ultra feminine, a marked departure from the pared-back, slightly tomboy styles of years past.
Lace, mixed materials, woven wicker and perforated leather add interest and intrigue to our picks. We’ve seen delicate shades like coral and turquoise used everywhere by designers like Alexander Wang and Tory Burch. Click through to see and shop the small, feminine crossbody bags we’re coveting this season. For the rest of this story please visit Fabsugar.com.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Kate Middleton: One-Year Style Retrospective
- The Best Eco Shops in America
- Coachella Survival Guide, By Someone Who Barely Survived
- Create the Perfect Pair of Oxfords With Shoes of Prey
- The Fancy Cat Eye Demystified
More on Fabsugar.com:
- Marchesa, Vera Wang, and More—Over 100 of the Most Stunning Wedding Gowns From Bridal Fashion Week
- The Most Stylish Spring TV Moments From Revenge, Gossip Girl, and More
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine