New York is a fashion capital for sure. But even with all its designers, models, writers and shoppers, it couldn’t take the spotlight off of D.C. earlier this week during the inauguration. And while we may have experienced some severe FOMO while everybody prepped, we knew we could count on Lacey from A Lacey Perspective to give us a behind-the-scenes look at everything that went down. Thankfully, she agreed to share the whole thing with us by taking over our Instagram account for the evening. Here’s her firsthand account.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Michelle Obama’s Inauguration Ceremony Looks: Which Wins Your Vote?
- Happy Birthday, Michelle Obama! Check Out the First Lady’s Best Style Moments
- Inaugural Ball Rumors: Who Will Dress The First Family?
- Well, Katie Holmes Certainly Has a Signature Beauty Look…
- Celebrity Stylist Kate Young Designs Eveningwear for Target
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine