A League of Their Own is arguably one of the best baseball movies of all time, right up there with Field of Dreams and The Sandlot. The story traces the rise of women’s baseball in a time of war, and shows the early seeds of feminism in the United States. When the men go off to fight, a hole is left in the baseball world—and women from all over the country take up the bat and go pro. To honor the original members of All-American Girls Professional Baseball League, we took a look at the easy style of Dottie Henson, Kit Keller and Mae Mordabito.
- What to Wear to a Black Tie Wedding
- Fashion Class Favorites: 15 High School Graduation Dresses Under $75
- Seven Retro Swimsuits That Fake a Pin-Up Figure
- Five Big Bathing Suit Buying Mistakes You Might Be Making
- CFDA Awards 2013: The Best Looks and How to Get Them
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine