With her M.A.C. Viva Glam contract and playful line of nail polishes for OPI, Nicki Minaj has already taken the beauty world by storm. And now, she’s set to channel her one-of-a-kind style sense into her very own clothing collection.
Nicki’s manager told Canadian publication Canoe that scoring a design deal for the multi-talented rapper is his top priority right now. And judging by the star’s famously colorful taste, we can’t wait to see what she dreams up. Here’s hoping for eye-popping prints, crazy shades and—perhaps—a pretzel necklace or pom-pom vest.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Nicki Minaj is Taking Over My Heart…And the World
- Here’s a First Look at Pieces From the Upcoming Louis Vuitton – Marc Jacobs Exhibit in Paris
- Blog We Love: The Fresh Mani
- Lucky Stars: Elizabeth Olsen in Chloé
- Emmy Rossum Takes Stripes and Prints for a Spin
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine