For its new "All Originals Represent" campaign, Adidas tapped some familiar faces: rap phenom Nicki Minaj, Korean pop superstars 2NE1, designer Jeremy Scott and Chicago Bulls b-baller Derrick Rose, to name just a few. Set to Minaj’s addictive track "Masquerade," the 30-second spot features some of the world’s most stylish cities, including Paris, Toykyo and Rio.
While we don’t advocate jaywalking, the ad’s stars certainly make a case for it, waving sparklers and busting moves in the middle of the street while wearing some super-colorful track jackets and sneaks. Check out the clip below—but don’t blame us when "Masquerade" gets stuck in your head.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Download our Digital Edition!
- Watch Katy Perry and David Beckham Go Running in Adidas Sneakers
- MFP for Urban Outfitters Is Now On Sale
- Under $50: Non-Boring Workout Gear
- Bookmark it Now: The Shopkeepers
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine