This month, Adidas Originals will be turning nine of its worldwide outposts into DIY centers in a bid to spread creativity and originality among young women. Locations in New York, Berlin, Milan, Beijing, Tokyo, Oslo, Sao Paolo, Athena and Bogota will host cooking classes, art lessons and styling sessions as part of the brand’s White Space Project (WSP).
Here in NYC, Adidas Originals has tapped Malaysian singer Yuna Zarai and twin sisters (and accessories designers) Coco & Breezy to help lead the campaign. On April 24, visitors to the company’s SoHo store can catch a live performance from Zarai (Pharrell Williams happens to be her producer—no biggie) and decorate their own Adidas trefoil T-shirts with crystals and studs. Not from New York? Adidas.com has more on the White Space Project events being hosted internationally.
In the meantime, check out the WSP’s preview video below, in which Zarai and Coco & Breezy talk music, style and the art of non-conformity. We suspect Zarai’s the only girl who could look that good wearing a turban fashioned out of Adidas sweatpants.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Watch Katy Perry and David Beckham Go Running in Adidas Sneakers
- First Look: Two New Outfits From Adidas Originals for Opening Ceremony
- Jimmy Choo Teams Up With Artist Rob Pruitt on Pop Star-Worthy Accessories
- Desert Beauty Survival Guide
- Snap Poll: How Old Is Too Old to Wear Crazy Ass Nail Art?
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine