The second Nicki Minaj Adidas Originals video hits close to home—literally. It was shot at our favorite place in New York. Nicki does her thing on the corner of Kenmare and Lafayette right outside of famed taco spot La Esquina (where we’ve had many a team brainstorm meeting over margaritas). It’s steps away from some of our favorite stores, including American Two Shot, Odin, Resurrection and Black Denim. We know you rep Queens pretty hard, Nicki, so thanks for repping our favorite block to shop!
Watch the video for her song "Masquerade" off of Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded. And don’t forget to spot the Adidas Originals shell-toe sneaker because it’s really DOPE.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Adidas Originals’ New Ad Stars Nicki Minaj, Jeremy Scott and K-Pop Group 2NE1
- Nicki Minaj Is Taking Over My Heart…And The World
- Danny Brown Loves Adidas and Girls
- Adidas Originals Gets Crafty with the White Space Project
- Lookbook Love: Adidas Originals x Opening Ceremony
For more fashion news: Follow @RaySiegel
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine