1. Find the most flattering swimsuit for your body—even if you aren’t "apple," "pear," or "boy" shaped.
2. Here’s everything you need to know about washing white jeans. Yes, there are rules.
3. Our hard-working team of assistants share the products and pieces they’re obsessed with this week.
4. We shop for spooky-cool pieces that remind us of our favorite Tim Burton movies.
5. In honor of late disco queen Donna Summers, a roundup of her best looks—plus a few things you can buy online to emulate her legendary style.
6. Our "Ask a Dude" columnist explains why women should make the effort to wear heels on a first date.
7. 100 really affordable summertime buys that won’t bust your music festival/long weekend/ice cream budget.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Ask A Dude: Do Heels Really Make A Difference?
- RIP Donna Summer: Remembering the Disco Queen’s Awesome Style
- Carine Roitfeld Becomes a Grandma: Here’s Eight Chic Ladies She Can Learn From
- The Best Looks From the Cannes Film Festival Opening Ceremony—And How to Get Them
- Exclusive Video! Adriana Lima and Erin Heatherton On The Beach!
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine