An upcoming collaboration between French brands Agnès b. and Aigle might be giving our trusty Hunters some competition. The rain boots hit both company’s stores—and the web—in mid-March, according to WWD.
All the styles—which include charcoal gray with a red trim as well as black and white stripes—come in women and children’s sizes with solid colored options for men. And unlike most rain boots, they can be turned down into booties, revealing a "rock ‘n’ roll is not dead" message on the lining. No product pictures yet, but we’re already into it—who doesn’t like multi-purpose-anything? What do you think? Do these sound like something you’d wear?
More on Luckymag.com:
- How A Hot Snowboarding Champion Gets Perfect Skin
- Spring 2012’s Must-Have Nail Colors
- Spring 2012 Campaigns: Mia Wasikowska Models for Miu Miu
- Peep Gwyneth Paltrow’s Gorgeous New Coach Campaign
- The Sartorialist & Garance Doré Capture True Love for Tiffany’s
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine