Aldo‘s just-released spring campaign, shot by Terry Richardson, features models Anais Pouliot and Mat Gordon dressed in color-blocked outfits and posing with kooky tropical props like blue palm trees and a kelly green totem pole. The overall look is a nod to Prada’s baroque inspired Spring 2011 collection, which makes us happy. We may be obsessed with the Italian brand’s retro race car clothes this season, but seriously, who can resist bright colors and bananas?
Click through the slideshow for the entire campaign.
More on Luckymag.com:
- First Look: Madewell’s Spring Catalog
- Studio Scout: Learning to Knit With Wool and the Gang
- Cartier’s New Film Stars Shalom Harlow, a Panther and Oodles of Jewels
- Angelina Jolie’s Right Leg Looks Good In Lots of Dresses
- The Most Expensive Wedding Dresses You Can Buy Online
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine