To say that the outfit Alexa Chung wore to the House of Holland resort collection dinner in New York City yesterday is her best look to date would be kind of true and kind of false. Sure, right now I think that her latest ensemble has outdone all the other skinned-knee-tomboy meets Ferragamo-chic-granny Alexa looks I’ve obsessed over—but that will last until, well, she’s photographed in something new. At which point I’ll probably be dressed head-to-toe in the last look she wore (or the the version of it that I’ve found online, anyway).
At left, Alexa’s wearing a graphic House of Holland skirt and a Mulberry bag—although rather ironically, she chose to tote the label’s Bryn bag rather than her namesake Alexa carryall. Click through the slideshow to shop it all now.
Photo: David X Prutting/BFAnyc.com
More on Luckymag.com:
- Happy Birthday, Zoe Saldana! Shop the Star’s Style Signatures
- 13 Things We Never, Ever Want To Buy
- Show Us Your Tomboy Style!
- Miley Cyrus’ ‘We Can’t Stop’ Video: Let’s Discuss the Amazing Accessories, Shall We?
- How to Wear a Baseball Cap and Look Cool—Not Klutzy
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine