Grammatically speaking, "maje" is both a noun and an adjective. There’s "Maje," the French label and "maje," a shortened version of "major," used to describe something especially so. The two can even be used together, like: "That cobalt jacquard Maje coat is so MAJE!"
But the maje wordplay involving Maje doesn’t stop there—the brand just coined the term "majed." Which, if we understand the video below, means to get styled by Alexa Chung, the very maje face of Maje, in NYC with maje Maje clothes. Confused yet? Watch the following clip, it’ll all make sense.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Alexa Chung Takes Us Shopping: A Lucky Exclusive
- Alexa Chung Broods in Maje’s Fall Campaign
- Shop Sandro and Maje from the Comfort of Your Couch
- The Man Repeller Took Over Maje, We Documented
- Twenty-Nine of Alexa Chung’s Best Outfits
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine