The following is a guest post from our friends at Fab Sugar.
Belts are the easiest way to add an extra dose of flair to your look. You can use one to accentuate your waist with a dress, to cinch a cardigan or to spice up a blouse-and-skirt combo. Today, we’re looking to Alexander McQueen‘s runway for belted inspiration and re-creating a metallic bow belt that will instantly jazz up any ensemble. Watch below to see how it’s done.
More on Fabsugar.com:
- What to Wear to Work This Winter
- Learn How to Waterproof Your Shoes!
- 4 Simple Ways to Remove Sweater Pillings
- Create Your Own Vintage-Inspired Brooch!
- DIY: Instantly Update Your Floppy Hat With a Belt
More on Luckymag.com:
- DIY Video: How to Make a Sequined Tie Sweater
- Create Your Own Fashion Editorial
- Pajamas and Party Favors: A DIY Evening With True&Co
- DIY Dior: Black Ribbon Ballet Flats
- DIY Video: Crystal Cuffs Inspired by Chanel
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine