This morning, the team at Alexander McQueen unveiled the house’s new and improved website, which includes separate pages for both the brand’s primary and McQ collections.
In addition to runway videos, campaigns and seasonal lookbooks, the fresh site also includes a "My McQueen" feature that allows brand fans to add shoppable items and inspirational imagery to a personal page. The real star here, however, is the updated e-commerce section. In addition to the Alexander McQueen menswear and womenswear that was previously available on the site, the often hard-to-find McQ label is now ready-to-buy as well. There’s even a separate scarf boutique for fans of the brand’s iconic skull-patterned silk and wool-blend accessories, which are among the house’s more affordable pieces.
Click through the slideshow for some of our favorite items from McQueen’s new e-store, and visit Alexandermcqueen.com to experience it for yourself.
More on Luckymag.com:
- Jessica Chastain’s Alexander McQueen Oscars Dress is Available for $29,000 on Net-a-Porter—Might We Offer Some Alternatives?
- Lucky Stars: Kate Middleton in Alexander McQueen
- Kate Spade Launches Pretty Watches
- How to Start a Fashion Blog
- SXSW: Grimes, a Religious Experience
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine