The Scene: A rickety loft space in New York City’s Chelsea neighborhood. The floors were covered in patchwork tapestries and the lighting was warm and low.
The Clothes: Joseph Altuzarra designs for a mature woman who has money to spend, so there were lots of gorgeous coats and plenty of skirt suits, including a rich navy one that would look amazing on Michelle Obama. (Just sayin’.) There were also dresses and skirts made with printed fabric in Indian and Russian motifs and accented by jingly spangles.
What We Want to Buy: The spikey booties. (Brandon Holley, our EIC, is obsessed.)
More on Luckymag.com:
- Mara Hoffman Fall 2012: Here’s Hoping For a Mild Winter
- 50 Under $100: Trench Coats
- Shop the Trend: Fur Sleeves
- Backstage At Band of Of Outsiders with Dick Page and Duffy
- Suno Fall 2012: The Softer Side of Print Mixing
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine