In honor of this weekend’s Olympic kick-off, we’ve found some sales worth racing to. So pop some popcorn, turn on your laptop and watch the opening ceremony…while shopping at Opening Ceremony. We’ll see you at the finish line.
1. Opening Ceremony: Thousands of items from brands like Kenzo, Repetto and Carven slashed up to 70 percent off.
2. Diane von Furstenberg: Get an additional 25 percent discount on all sale and final sale items with the code "SUMMERSALE" through 7/29.
3. Intermix: Up to 75 percent off goodies from Elizabeth & James, Helmut Lang, Theyskens’ Theory and more.
4. ASOS: Celebrate the London games by visiting ASOS’s sale, where bronze dresses, jewelry and accessories are marked down 20 percent and silver pieces are 25 percent off. But, we recommend you do as the athletes do and go for the gold (like this sequin mini dress)—gilded items are a whopping 30 percent off.
5. Nordstrom: It’s a glorious time whenever this department store holds their Anniversary sale—it’s when the best of next season’s clothes, shoes and accessories are briefly put on sale—and that time, dear friends, has arrived. Shop quickly, because prices will go back up in early August.
7. French Connection: The sale at French Connection runs the gamut of trends, from mullet dresses to sparkly pants. With savings of up to 75 percent and free shipping on all orders, how can you resist?
8. White House Black Market: Stock up on monochrome merch at this summer sale—wardrobe basics like striped shirts, pencil skirts and red heels are priced up to 65 percent off.
9. Revolve Clothing: Our minds are reeling over this online boutique’s summer sale! Thousands of items from your fave designers like Marc Jacobs, Loeffler Randall and Alexander Wang are up to 95 percent (!) off.
More from Luckymag.com:
- Look Fancy Without Spending a Fortune
- Olympic-Themed Stuff You’ll Actually Want to Buy
- Under $50: Flats
- Katie Holmes’ Label Is Now Experiencing Soaring Sales
- What To Wear During a Scandal: Tips For Kristen Stewart
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine