It seemed the majority of last night’s American Music Awards attendees were in a winning mood—after all, gold and yellow were two of the biggest trends on the red carpet. But while not every star who turned up at the ceremony took home a crystal prism statuette (though Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj and Carrie Underwood all did), we certainly spotted some award-worthy looks throughout the telecast. Click through to see and shop them all.
More on Luckymag.com:
- MTV EMAs 2012: The Best Looks And How to Get Them
- The 2012 VMAs: The Night’s Best Looks and How to Get Them
- Taylor Swift’s Best Looks From the Red Promotional Tour
- Gwyneth Paltrow Teams Up With Butter London for Her Latest GOOP Collaboration
- Little Black Dresses for Every Size
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine