According to The Hollywood Reporter, Brangelina are finally tying the knot. Onlookers spotted Angelina wearing a telltale oversized diamond on her left ring finger yesterday while the couple got a private tour of LACMA’s new Chinese Art galleries. Beverly Hills jeweler Robert Procop later confirmed that he created the ring for the A-list star—with a little help from her husband-to-be.
"Brad had a specific vision for this ring, which he realized over a yearlong collaboration," Procop told THR. "He wanted every aspect of it to be perfect, so I was able to locate a diamond of the finest quality and cut it to an exact custom size and shape to suit Angelina’s hand. Brad was always heavily involved, overseeing every aspect of the creative design evolution."
It makes complete sense, by the way, that Procop would be the jeweler chosen to make this particular ring. The designer collaborated with Angie on his emerald-heavy Style of Jolie collection, which the actress has worn numerous times on the red carpet over the past few years. And now that Brad’s manager has verified the rampant rumors, we can all start speculating about who might take on the task of making Angie’s wedding dress. Congrats to the happy couple!
More on Luckymag.com:
- 50 Amazing Engagement Rings
- 15 Engagement Rings Under $1,000
- Angelina Jolie’s Right Leg Looks Good in Lots of Dresses
- The Ultimate Guide to Weddings!
- Mengagement Rings: Yes, They Exist
- How to Buy a Diamond on a Budget
- Five Tips for Buying Engagement Rings Online
- In Honor of National Proposal Day, Five Surprising Engagement Facts and Traditions
Keep up with the Lucky team on Twitter: Follow @LuckyMagazine